Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring in Michigan

When you think of Spring here in Michigan you think of the crocus, tulips, daffodils etc, all the prettiness coming out.  I am sitting here today with the windows open and the kittens flying between the front windows and the doorwall and I can't help but wonder how today would be if Noel was here.  I know I would take her out and walk her around and start telling her what each flower is in Mommy's garden.  I know she wouldn't understand but I can bet that she would love to see the little green shoots coming out all over the place.  I just remember that last year at this time I was still adjusting to being pregnant.  I was craving Tubby's Sub's and would make John go out there at least twice a week to satisfy my craving, it drove him nuts.  The closest Tubby's is out in East Waterford, and its about 45 mins from our house. 

I am frustrated today because John is off and instead of spending the day with me, he takes off and goes with his brother Joe.  Normally I wouldn't mind, but as he has worked everyday this week and I have been basically trapped at home I was really hoping we could do something together.  I am also frustrated that we haven't received any of my money from Unemployment, so I can't go anywhere that i want to because I don't have the gas to get there and no money to spend once I reach the destination.  Not that I NEED anything, I just don't want to sit at home and do nothing, I have done so much house and garden work this week that I'm burnt out, I want to just GO somewhere, even if it is garage saling.  I'm really sore from all the yard work, and need to take it easy today not because I WANT TO but because my body is TELLING me that is how its gonna be today. 

I guess I could go to my mom's house, I am going later and I only have enough gas to get there and home.  Thankfully John get's paid tomorrow and I can put a little gas in my tank.  I could beg mom to let me come earlier so I could take a bath, maybe soak out some of the soreness, it always help at least for a little while.  And I'm sure she would say come on over, but I feel like I'm imposing on her and my dad. What I need is to win the lottery and become independantly wealthy and I can install my own jacuzzi.

Well I don't have anything else say right now, so I'll stop typing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment